To request a reservation, visit the Reservations page or call 928.951.5111
- Mountain Ridge Cabins are available for rent from May through October.
- There is a 2-night minimum.
- On Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends, there is a 3-night minimum.
- One-week stays can begin any day but Saturday.
- Check-in time is 1 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Open campfires are not permitted.
- Guns are not allowed on property.
- Off-road vehicles are not allowed.
- For your health and our insurance rates, we do not permit smoking in any of our cabins or buildings.
- Swimming is not available on property.
- Children should be supervised at all times while on the grounds, and especially when near the ponds.
- For the safety of all children, animals, and our property, please close all gates behind you.
- To ensure our guests’ enjoyment, we have a simple noise rule: Quiet hours are from 9 pm through 9 am. Please remember that even the sound of your voice carries quite a distance in this open environment.
- Please ask permission before picking any fruit, vegetables, or flowers from the garden area. The apple and pear trees will bear fruit in the fall; we ask that the trees remain undisturbed until then.
- Please do not invite other people to visit you during your stay here. Our insurance does not cover us for this and it is not fair to the other guests.
- Each cabin has a maximum number of guests listed. This number must be enforced due to insurance and health reasons.
- Please drive slowly (10 mph max) and carefully. There are usually children and animals throughout the property. The road leading to the property is a one-lane road with two-way traffic and is used by many vehicles. Use extreme caution while on this road.