To request a reservation, visit the Reservations page or call 480.694.3806 for more information.
- Mountain Ridge Cabins are available for rent from May through October.
- There is a 2-night minimum.
- On Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends, there is a 3-night minimum.
- One-week stays can begin any day but Saturday.
- Check-in time is between 3 p.m and 9 p.m.. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Pets, open campfires, guns and off-road vehicles are not allowed.
- For your health and our insurance rates, we do not permit smoking in any of our cabins or buildings. Only the propane barbecues can be used at this time due to Tonto National Forest restrictions.
- Swimming is not available on property. The ponds are for fishing, and that is on a catch and release basis only. To that end, please use only un-barbed hooks.
- Children should be supervised at all times while on the grounds, and especially when near the ponds. Unsupervised children will be sent back to their cabins and they will probably not be in a good mood.
- For the safety of all children, animals, and our property, please close all gates behind you, especially at night.
- To ensure our guests’ enjoyment, we have a simple noise rule: quiet hours are from 9 pm through 9 am. Please remember that even the sound of your voice carries quite a distance in this open environment.
- Please ask permission before picking any fruit, vegetables, or flowers from the garden area. The apple and pear trees will bear fruit in the Fall; we ask that the trees remain undisturbed until then.
- Please do not invite other people to visit you during your stay here. Our insurance does not cover us for this and it is not fair to the other guests.
- Each cabin has a maximum number of guests listed. This number must be enforced due to insurance and health reasons.
- Please drive slowly (10 mph max) and carefully. There are usually children and animals throughout the property. The road leading to the property is a one-lane road with two-way traffic and is used by many vehicles. Use extreme caution while on this road.
- At checkout, please leave the cabin in the same condition it was in as when you arrived. Dishes should be washed, but leave beds unmade and towels in a pile. We will take out the garbage after you depart; DO NOT place garbage outside of your cabin.