To request a reservation, visit the Reservations page or call 480.368.1504.
- Mountain Ridge Cabins are available for rent from May through October.
- There is a 2-night minimum.
- On Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends, there is a 3-night minimum.
- One-week stays can begin any day but Saturday.
Payment and Refunds
- A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your stay.
- The balance is due upon your arrival.
- We accept cash, as well as personal and traveler’s checks with identification.
- Sorry, credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- A full refund will be given up to two weeks prior to reservation date. After that time, refunds are at the discretion of the management, based on our ability to rent the cabin to another party.
- Check-in time is 1 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Open campfires are not permitted.
- Guns are not allowed on property.
- Off-road vehicles are not allowed.
- For your health and our insurance rates, we do not permit smoking in any of our cabins or buildings.
- Swimming is not available on property.
- Children should be supervised at all times while on the grounds, and especially when near the ponds.
- For the safety of all children, animals, and our property, please close all gates behind you.
- To ensure our guests’ enjoyment, we have a simple noise rule: Quiet hours are from 9 pm through 9 am. Please remember that even the sound of your voice carries quite a distance in this open environment.
- Please ask permission before picking any fruit, vegetables, or flowers from the garden area. The apple and pear trees will bear fruit in the fall; we ask that the trees remain undisturbed until then.
- Please do not invite other people to visit you during your stay here. Our insurance does not cover us for this and it is not fair to the other guests.
- Each cabin has a maximum number of guests listed. This number must be enforced due to insurance and health reasons.
- Please drive slowly (10 mph max) and carefully. There are usually children and animals throughout the property. The road leading to the property is a one-lane road with two-way traffic and is used by many vehicles. Use extreme caution while on this road.